Sunday, June 20, 2010

A taste of what is in store....






Ok-I confess. I am a pretty hopeless blogger... I have plenty of reasons and excuses but it all comes down to one simple thing. I am time poor.

I am a wife, a mum, I work and on the weekends, I spent my "me " time (ie- when my boy is having his nap) doing something I love-sewing. By the time I have finished my latest project, I run out of time to take snaps and post on my blog.

Over the last three months, since my last stall at Billycart Markets I have been sewing up a storm in preparation for this weeks market which is on Saturday 26 June.

I have added some new items to my range, all with the same style and colour scheme, but some nappy bags or large totes and cushions. I have also created some more colourful and cheery bloomers and bibs.

Here is a taste of some of the new items I have made for next weeks market. These items will soon be available on my madeit store, etsy or if there is something you fancy, please message me.

I am looking forward to seeing some of my new friends next week- Christine from C Percy Designs, Liz from When Sarah Met Liz, Jen from Melei! It will be nice to catch up.

Have a great week.. Cassandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment